Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Changing the focus of my blog...

So it turns out that talking about my breast cancer journey is harder than I thought it would be. Every time I try to post something, the anger that I feel towards the first 3 doctors I saw (you know... the ones who told me that there was no way I had breast cancer) would resurface, and the post ended up turning into "I hate these doctors" which doesn't really help anyone. I am in the process of filing formal complaints with the hospital all three are affiliated with, with their accrediting agencies, and with the medical board. And that is all I want to say about them at this point.

I just discovered that when I set up the blog originally, it only allowed people with registered accounts to leave comments. Sorry about that! :) I have changed that setting now, so feel free to comment away (though I do still have it set for me to approve them first, there are some wacky people out there LOL).

I am going to take my blog in a new direction now -- one that will hopefully HELP people. So stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment